Terms & Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions are applicable to the Bolivar Beach Club & RV Resort (“BBCRV” or the “Company”) network of websites, apps, text messaging services, other online accounts, and call centers (“Services”). BBCRV uses the Services to advertise, promote, and facilitate bookings for use of its campground property, including campground RV sites (“Sites”) and activities (collectively the “Products”).
- General Terms
*By using our Services you represent that you are at least 18 years of age or older.
*Sites rates are subject to change without notice.
*All sites and reservations are subject to Federal Sales Tax, City Tax and Resort Fees. This includes promotion rates or special offers.
*Promotions and discounts apply to one Site per BBCRV account.
*Dates and sites may be limited for discount codes. Only one discount code valid at one time.
2.1 Promotions and Pricing Promotional and Referral Codes. The Company may offer certain promotional codes, referral codes or similar promotional coupons (“Promotional Codes“) that may be redeemed for discounts on future Products, or other features or benefits related to the Products or Services, subject to any additional terms that Company establishes. You agree that Promotional Codes: (a) must be used in a lawful manner; (b) must be used for the intended audience and purpose; (c) may not be duplicated, sold or transferred in any manner, or made available to the general public (whether posted to a public forum, coupon collecting service, or otherwise), unless expressly permitted by Company; (d) may be disabled or have additional conditions applied to them by Company at any time for any reason without liability to Company; (e) may only be used pursuant to the specific terms that Company establishes for such Promotional Code; (f) are not valid for cash or other credits or points offered by the Service; and (g) may expire prior to your use.
- 2.2 Changes to Products and Pricing. Company may, at any time, revise or change the pricing, availability, specifications, content, descriptions or features of any Products or Services. While we attempt to be as accurate as we can in our descriptions for the Products and Services, we do not warrant that Product and Service descriptions are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. The inclusion of any Products and Services for purchase through the Services at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these Products will be available at any other time. We reserve the right to change prices for Products displayed on the Services at any time, and to correct pricing errors that may inadvertently occur (and to cancel any orders in our sole discretion that were purchased with pricing errors). All such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting of such new Product prices to the Services and/or upon making the customer aware of the pricing error.
- 3. Use of Company App. You are responsible for providing the mobile device, wireless service plan, software, Internet connections and/or other equipment or services that you need to download, install and use the any app developed by the Company as part of the Services (the “App”). We do not guarantee that the App or any other Services can be accessed and used on any particular device or with any particular service plan. We do not guarantee that the App or any other Services will be available in, or that orders for Products or services can be placed from, any particular geographic location. As part of the Services and to update you regarding the status of reservations or stays, you may receive push notifications, local client notifications, text messages, picture messages, alerts, emails or other types of messages directly sent to you outside or inside the App (“Push Messages“). You acknowledge that, when you use the App or the Services, your wireless service provider may charge you fees for data, text messaging and/or other wireless access, including in connection with Push Messages. You have control over the Push Messages settings and can opt in or out of these Push Messages through the Services or through your mobile device’s operating system (with the possible exception of infrequent, important service announcements and administrative messages). Please check with your wireless service provider to determine what fees apply to your access to and use of the App or the Services, including your receipt of Push Messages from Company. You are solely responsible for any fee, cost or expense that you incur to download, install and/or use the App or the Services on your mobile device, including for your receipt of push messages from Company.
- 4. Content Ownership.
- 4.1 Ownership of the Services. The Services and their content, including their “look and feel” (e.g., text, graphics, images, logos), proprietary content, information and other materials, are protected under copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. You agree that Company and/or its licensors own all right, title and interest in and to the Services (including any and all intellectual property rights therein) and you agree not to take any action(s) inconsistent with such ownership interests. We and our licensors reserve all rights in connection with the Services and their content, including, without limitation, the exclusive right to create derivative works.
- 4.2 Ownership of Trademarks. The Company name, trademark, logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. Other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans that appear on the Services are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by the Company.
- 4.3 Ownership of Feedback. We welcome feedback, comments and suggestions for improvements to the Services (“Feedback“). You acknowledge and expressly agree that any contribution of Feedback does not and will not give or grant you any right, title or interest in the Services or in any such Feedback. All Feedback becomes the sole and exclusive property of Company and Company may use and disclose Feedback in any manner and for any purpose whatsoever without further notice or compensation to you and without retention by you of any proprietary or other right or claim. You hereby assign to Company any and all right, title and interest (including, but not limited to, any patent, copyright, trade secret, trademark, show-how, know-how, moral rights and any and all other intellectual property right) that you may have in and to any and all Feedback.
- 4.4 Restrictions On Your Use of the Services. Unless otherwise provided by applicable laws, You may not do any of the following without written permission from the Company to do so:
- download, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, duplicate, publish, license, create derivative works from, or offer for sale any information contained on, or obtained from or through, the Services;
- duplicate, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or decode the Services (including any underlying idea or algorithm), or attempt to do any of the same;
- use, reproduce or remove any copyright, trademark, trade names, slogan, logos, images, service marks or other proprietary notations displayed on or through the Services;
- use cheats, automation software (bots), hacks, modifications (mods) or any other unauthorized third-party software designed to modify the Services;
- exploit the Services for any commercial purpose, including without limitation communicating or facilitating any commercial advertisement or solicitation;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt the Services, accounts registered to other users, or the computer systems or networks connected to the Service;
- circumvent, remove, alter, deactivate, degrade or thwart any technological measure or content protections of the Services;
- use any robot, spider, crawlers or other automatic device, process, software or queries that intercepts, “mines,” scrapes or otherwise accesses the Services to monitor, extract, copy or collect information or data from or through the Services, or engage in any manual process to do the same;
- introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- use the Services for illegal, harassing, unethical, or disruptive purposes;
- violate any applicable law or regulation in connection with your use of the Services; or
- use the Services in any way not expressly permitted by these Terms.
- 5. Third Party Services and Materials. Certain Services may display, include or make available content, data, information, applications or materials from third parties (“Third Party Materials“) or provide links to certain third-party websites. By using the Services, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality or any other aspect of such Third-Party Materials or websites. We do not warrant or endorse and do not assume and will not have any liability or responsibility to you or any other person for any third-party Services, Third Party Materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third parties. Third Party Materials and links to other websites are provided solely as a convenience to you.
TERMS OF SERVICE
Camping has inherent risks associated with outside activities. BBCRV, its officers, owners, volunteers, affiliates and employees are not responsible for injuries or damages occurring as part of the inherent risks of any camping, entertainment, and/or beach environment. The BBCRV property is privately owned. By accepting and participating in the camping, entertainment, and/or park privileges provided by BBCRV, all campers and guests hereby release BBCRV from any and all liability for any loss, damages to property, and/or injury to his or her person or property arising out of her or her use of its camping, entertaining, beach environment, and/or water park facilities.
The camper or guest further agrees to indemnify BBCRV, against claims resulting from loss or damage to the property or injury to the person(s) or visitor(s) of any member of the family of the camper or guest, arising out of the use of its camping/entertainment park, facilities and activities, games, or events sponsored by BBCRV. The camper or guest agree to pay for any damages to campground property, Sites, building, facilities, equipment, or loss of equipment, which may occur due to the actions of myself or my party.
Campers and guests are required to immediately report any accident, injury, or property damage to the BBCRV manager or staff on duty. If a hazard or dangerous situation exists on the premise, then said camper or guest will notify the BBCRV management or staff immediately. By accepting and participating in the camping, entertainment, and/or park privileges provided by BBCRV, all campers and guests agree to take full responsibility for themselves and all the people in their party, including minors and visitors, and must ensure they read and comply with all BBCRV rules, policies, and guidelines as posted in the office, rentals or on the grounds, as well as the Terms and Conditions as set forth in this registration form. (POLICIES/GUIDELINES FOR LODGING/CABINS ARE POSTED IN EACH UNIT.)
By accepting and participating in the camping, entertainment, and/or park privileges provided by BBCRV, all campers hereby give BBCRV, along with its affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, permission to use his or her name and photographic likeness in all forms and media for the purposes of advertising, promotions, trade and any other lawful purpose.
Any disputes arising from these Terms and Conditions and Terms of Service shall be determined in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas and federal law as applicable and venue shall be in Galveston County, Texas.
WIFI Notice: Use of BBCRV’s Internet Access Network. By using and accessing BBCRV’s Wi-Fi network, all campers and guests agree that the Wi-Fi Service may only be used for lawful purposes. Transmission of any material in violation of any federal or state statute or regulation is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, copyrighted material, material legally judged to be threatening, indecent or obscene, or material protected by trade secret. Campers and guests agree not to use the Service, including but not limited to, the modem and power supply for any illegal, abusive, or fraudulent purpose, or to achieve unauthorized access to any computer systems, software, data, or other copyright or patent-protected material. Unauthorized or illegal use of BBCRV’s Wi-Fi network may be referred to the appropriate law enforcement agencies.