PET POLICY & RULES
- There is an active leash-law here in Galveston County. All pets (cats and dogs) must be on a leash (6ft or shorter) at all times when outside their RV.
- Limit 3 pets per site.
- Aggressive animals will not be allowed in the park. You will be asked to leave with no refund if your pet shows any aggressive tendencies or complaints are verified.
- All pets and animals are prohibited from entering ALL buildings, facilities or common areas including, but limited to the pool, playgrounds and entertainment park, fire pits, fishing piers and food service areas.
- We have a Dog Park where the dogs can run free while inside the fenced park.
- We reserve the right to refuse or require the removal of any animal at any time.
- Excessive barking is not allowed.
- Pet owners must immediately pick up after their pet and deposit waste in a bag and into the designated receptacles.
- A $25 fine will be assessed to the pet owner for each occurrence of improper disposal or cleanup.
- Pet fences are not allowed.
- Pets may not be left outside unattended.
- Do not feed wild or stray animals.
- No washing of pet bedding, pet sheets, and/or pet blankets in the laundry rooms. Please use the outdoor water spigot for such.